Industrial Test Systems, Inc., was established in 1989 by Ivars and Daryl Jaunakais. in Rock Hill, SC. ITS is a leading American manufacturer of instruments and chemistries designed to test water quality parameters. We service numerous industries; municipal water treatment, food beverage, trucking & automotive, pond & aquarium, pool & spa, educational, and medical diagnostics. ITS has developed over 100 tests and proprietary chemistries many covered by our U.S. and World-wide patents and ETV/USEPA performance verified tests. We are proud to have developed the first and only USEPA approved test strip. Our cutting edge products are unique in the marketplace saving users time and money.
With the increasing concern over the quality of products supplied to consumers coupled with advances in research determining health effects of pollutants and treatment chemicals in the environment the demand for fast, accurate, and reliable test kits has continued to rise since the mid 1980’s. During this time ITS recognized this concern and developed safe, easy to use, quality test kits centered around four key manufacturing concepts:
Quality – Each ITS test strip is manufactured in an environmentally controlled facility with extensive testing throughout the production process to ensure product integrity and accuracy. These strips are not litmus! The strips manufactured by ITS have an advanced chemical system incorporated throughout a dense fibrous pad. These pads are then bonded to the plastic strip material using a custom manufacturing process and precision instrumentation.
Simplicity – As people become increasingly aware of the environment around them, they desire to simplify their lives. To accomplish this they begin to use test strips instead of the less safe liquid or tablet tests. Quickly, a certain level of comfort begins to develop as to how safe, simple, fast, and accurate test strips are. This “comfort level” is paramount to our product’s success.
Value – Our impressive distributor program includes significant discounts making ITS test strips very attractive in today’s competitive market. Along with distributor discounts we also provide bulletins and brochures to aid in marketing our products. Furthermore, distributors can private label their selection of products for a nominal one–time setup fee.
Service – ITS employs a team of professionals in all areas from R&D to Production to Sales and Marketing all available to our customers.
Quality, Simplicity, Value, Service. These are the cornerstones of ITS; a dynamic, progressive company that continuously develops new products with a vision toward the future.
- Over 100 tests and proprietary chemistries many covered by our U.S. and worldwide Patents.
- The first and only USEPA approved test strip.
- The first field Lead (Pb+2) Test.
- Top rated Arsenic Test kits used world-wide. ETV performance verified – faster and more sensitive.
- The first Cyanide Reagent Strip test that is fast and sensitive – ETV performance verified.
- The aperture strip (SenSafe™) with up to fifty times more sensitivity than a normal test strip.
- EPA compliant tests; Free Chlorine (DPD-1), Total Chlorine (DPD-3), Total
- Chlorine (DPD-4), Chlorine Dioxide, Sulfate, Coliform and e.Coli Presence-Absence test.
- eXact® photometers,affordable and portable water-resistant meters designed to give fast onsite water chemistry results.
- The eXact® Reagent Strip that eliminates the need for liquid/powder/tablet tests, measuring, mixing and crushing of tablets. Safe and cleaner to run, many of these tests work in all competitors instruments (HACH, LaMotte)