Answers to the most commonly asked eXact iDip® Smart Photometer and App questions
- Confirm that your device is compatible http://www.sensafe.com/idip/compatible-devices/
- Install the latest version of the eXact iDip® app on your smart device
- From your smart device, turn on Bluetooth®. The eXact iDip® uses Bluetooth® 4.0 and connects to your device directly inside of the eXact iDip® App. Do not manually pair the iDip® via the Bluetooth® settings in your device.
- Open the eXact iDip® app, select ‘Test’ and then ‘Bluetooth Test’.
- Turn on your eXact iDip® Photometer by pressing ‘Zero/On’ and wait for your eXact iDip® Photometer serial number (back of device) to display at the bottom of the app screen of your smart device.
- In the app, tap on your eXact iDip® Photometer serial number once, this will activate the Bluetooth® connection.
Your device is connected when the Bluetooth® symbol appears at the top right hand side of the eXact iDip® Photometer display
No. As long as the devices share the same Apple ID or Google Play ID, simply go to ‘Store’ and select the circular reload ‘↻’ in the top right hand of the screen to re-download your previously purchased Premium Tests.
All results are stored locally on your smart device. To export your entire test history, email or export them in a CSV spreadsheet.
- Open the ‘History’ panel.
- Tap the ‘Select’ button in the top left hand corner.
- ‘Email All’ will appear as an option on the top bar.
- Tap ‘Email All’ and add the address(s) you wish to email the results to. Scroll down and you will see the .csv file (spreadsheet) attached to the email.
A customer’s ‘Site’ is a way to identify which water source you are testing. Each customer can have multiple sites i.e. Swimming Pool, Tap, Well, Hot Tub, etc. Swimming Pool is the default. On the ‘Results’ page, select ‘Sites’ in the bottom right hand corner. Select a site from the list, to add additional sites, tap the `+’ in the top right hand corner, Enter a Site name, tap `OK’.
Contact our customer service for a local distributor or visit here to order online.
We can be reached at (800) 861-9712 Ext. 0.
Reagents are dated from the time we bottle them, which means the shelf life can vary as each reagent has a different lifespan. LOT numbers and expiration dates can be found on the caps of bottles and are imprinted onto foil packets.