Inorganic Quick™ Arsenic Test Kits
ITS features an impressive array of inorganic Arsenic Quick™ test kits that provide accurate results at affordable prices. Designed using cutting-edge chemistry, our kits report results in as few as 14 minutes and detect from 0.3 ppb. Our patented test kits are recommended by numerous states. Performance and accuracy of these kits have been verified by the USEPA through the ETV program (www.epa.gov/etv). Our easy-to-use kits require no technical training. We invite you to see why the Quick™ line of Arsenic test kits from ITS are recognized throughout the world as premium inorganic arsenic field test kits. ALL KITS MEET HAZMAT COMPLIANCE STANDARDS FOR SHIPPING.
All Arsenic Quick™ kits detect below the MCL limits of inorganic arsenic concentrations in drinking water set by the EPA of 10 ppb (parts per billion) and the FDA limit in bottled water of 5 ppb.
NOTE: Test strips contain trace amounts of Mercury and must be discarded in accordance with US regulations. Click here to view your state’s proper disposal methods.
Click here to read about the EPA Regulatory Issues Regarding Our Tests
- Arsenic Econo-Quick™ – 481298
- Arsenic Econo-Quick™ II, 100 tests – 481304
- Arsenic Low Range Quick – 481297-5
- Arsenic Low-Range Quick™ II Mini, 5 tests – 481301-5
- Arsenic Low-Range Quick™ II Test Kit – 481301
- Arsenic Low-Range Quick™, 50 tests – 481297-I
- Arsenic Quick New 5 Test Mini Kit – 481396-5
- Arsenic Quick™ II Mini, 5 tests – 481303-5
- Arsenic Quick™ II, 50 tests – 481303
- Arsenic Quick™, 100 tests – 481396
- Arsenic Quick™ Scan
- Arsenic Quick™ Wood Field Testing Kit – 481396-W
- Arsenic Ultra-Low Quick™ II Mini, 5 tests – 481300-5
- Arsenic Ultra-Low Quick™ II, 25 tests – 481300
- ReadySnap® 2 Method Verification Solution – 480902